The goal of probation is to ensure that the order of the court is carried out in a successful manner. Defendant's placed under supervision are required to report to the probation officer on a schedule set forth by the probation officers.
Tuesdays – 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursdays – 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- The last sign-in is at 4:00 pm, and the sign-in sheet will be taken up at that time.
- Anyone arriving after the sign-in sheet has been taken up will not be seen.
- Probation must be paid by Money Order, Debit or Credit Card
- You will need to obtain your ID number from your probation officer to make online payments. To make an online payment, click here.
- Leaving a voicemail or sending an email does NOT constitute reporting to your probation officer and it DOES NOT excuse you from reporting to your probation officer.
- ALWAYS, follow the instructions of your Probation Officer regarding where and when you report. For additional information or questions, please contact the Jonesboro Probation Department at (770) 478-7407.
Make Probation Payment