The Jonesboro Municipal Court is located upstairs within the same building as the Jonesboro Police Department at 170 South Main Street, Jonesboro, GA 30236. The city court is held on Mondays. there are 3 court times on each Court day: 8:00am, 12:00pm and 2:00pm. If you have any questions please call and ask to speak with the Court Clerk at (770) 478-7407. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The police department a secured area and your bags, purses, briefcases etc. are required to be checked by an officer prior to your entering the courtroom.
The following items are PROHIBITED in the building:
- Legal Firearms
- Legal Knives or Edged Instruments
- Aerosol Sprayers
- Pepper and Mace Spray
- Razor Blades
- Utensils or Tools of Any Kind
- Knitting Needles and Hat Pins
- Heavy Metal Objects such as Locks, Chains, Handcuffs, etc.
- Any Items Which Could Be Construed as a Potential Weapon at the Discretion of the court officer
The following items are strictly prohibited in the courtroom.
- Hats (religious exception only)
- Excessively short skirts
- Halter tops
- Sleeveless shirts (A-frame shirts, Muscle Shirts, Etc.)
- Baggy pants that fall below the waist
- Any dress deemed inappropriate by the court or court officers
Failure to be properly dressed will result in your case being heard last or you may be required to change your clothing.
If you want to use your credit or debit card, you will need to use our web site: www.ticketfastpay.com. If you choose to pay your citation by mail or in person, we only accept money orders or cashier checks. To pay in Court, you will need cash, money order, or cashier check.
Parking for Court
There is minimal parking available in the parking lot at the rear of the police department which is located at 170 South Main Street, Jonesboro, Ga. 30236.
The overflow parking lot is located 1 block from the police department at the corner of Burnside Drive and Cloud Street.